Monday, June 28, 2010 # Monday, June 28, 2010
1st day of Term 3........Wonderful day........helping my fren to print out his essay on 'Marriage' .....which after i read it, it more like romance...-.-||| I shall put it up later.....
Morning wake up...LATE....but still manage to reach sku on time for the dry-run weehehehe....fun dry -run.....especially with those jokers in my squad(s)....^^.......
Sku start.....got our new timetable....which our curriculum time extend from 07.30-13.45 daily to 07.30-1600 and it gonna extend till 1730 starting from next week, well that what i heard from Mr.Zaldy.....
first lesson....MT!!! Tcher go tru the O'level CL MCQ answers......and i realise much of my ans were wrong!!!!!! @@......DEAD.....nvm.....走一步算一步 ^^
SS, mr.fathul bo come,replaced by A-math...
RECESS!!!! XD Starving.....
then history.......A-math again at 1st floor classroom.....what a drag.......ran up for eng next....
AFT sku,revise A-math.....and damn that paper.......so many mistakes la........ZZzzzz
Right....
MARRIAGE
Robby had just proposed to marry me one month back, and our wedding preparations were almost done. We were to get married in a month. I knew Robby's parents had been rejecting his proposal, persuading him to marry Samantha, but he did anyway, all for the sake of me.
The drive was silent until Robby pulled up at a corner of an empty street near my house.
"Michelle, I can't marry you anymore'' Robby said coldly, his words stinging. My mouth went dry. I laughed hollowly, my thoughts spinning in my head. I shook my head repeatedly saying no.
"I'm not joking! I can't marry you anymore!" he yelled. Whenever he yelled, he would cry an instant after, and he did. One, two, three drops of tears from his beautiful eyes. Without warning, he opened the door of the car and rushed outside. Tears that filled the window to his soul now falling uncontrollably.
Unconsciously I followed him. Only when my palms instinctively wiped away the water blurring my vision did i realize i was crying. I bolted after Robby, thinking of nothing but how to make him stop crying. I cried out his name, desperately trying to get him to look back at me. I knew I would never catch up with him no matter how fast I ran.
"Robby stop please, you know I can't do this"
He stopped, his body shaking. I let out a sigh of relief as I collapsed on the road. Robby turned around to face me and dashed his way back. Before I could make sense of his movement, Robby pulled me into his arms, embracing me so tight i could not breathe. I clung onto him, inhaling his scent, the scent I was so addicted to, the scent I wished to smell for the rest of my life.
"I don't know what i would do without you Michelle." He sobbed like a child, his grip on me tightened. The next thing I knew we were two months back, holding each other for dear life, promising to never part. After what felt like an eternity, our tears had dried and our breathing settled, Robby loosened his grasp. We got off the road as he took my hand and lead me to the pavement where we leaned against the wall of an old building.
We stood there watching each other for awhile until something reminded me of why we were here in the first place. I started to speak, my mouth shaking.
"Why?"
It then dawned on me that Robby had temporarily forgot about the situation we were in as panic was clearly written all over his face. He started trembling again, until I placed my hands on either sides of his neck and kissed his forehead, what I knew could always calm him down.
Robby took my hands in his, giving them a gentle squeeze. He then drew in a deep breath before pulling me closer. I stepped into his arms, finding myself holding him. Only this time he was trailing wet kisses along my neck and shoulder. My breath hitched. I tried to speak but no words came out. The love of my life was kissing me just how i imagined him to, and the way he was sucking my skin was making it hard to breathe. I closed my eyes tight as Robby continued to set my body on fire.
"Do you feel it Michelle?" he muttered between his kissing. I let out a moan, and that probably gave Robby an answer as his mouth left my neck and his face traveled to meet mine, our foreheads touching.
"I feel it too Michelle, I want you, I love you."
His words were so beautiful. I caressed her cheeks, my fingers tracing every contour of his face, tracing everything about him that I always love. That was the moment I would remember forever. The love of my life said he loved me. When Robby's lips met mine, I understood the true meaning of paradise. A whole new world of sensation unfolded.
His lips left mine and he turned his back on me to walk away, I watched his car turn the corner, my skin still burning from his touch, my head still spinning with thoughts and feelings and images of Robby, the first man i ever loved, the man that I will always love. Before he started walking he murmured to me, these two fateful words. Goodbye, forever.
A week later, I watched helplessly as Samantha's lips drew closer to his, Robby slowly closed his eyes, looking much like the way he did a week ago. Their lips finally came together, breaking my heart into a million pieces in the process. Everything seems unclear as I felt salt water at a corner of my mouth. My tears taste the same on my lips as they did on hers. Only this time, his lips were not on mine.
He looked up from behind Samantha's shoulder, his eyes catching mine. Even from this distance, I still can see that sorrow deep in his eyes. My whole life of knowing and loving him has taught me well. He is going to cry when he is left alone. Only this time i am not her for him.
Written by: Amos Pang Qing Rong
P/s : i got permission to post this essay...