Sunday, February 20, 2011 # Sunday, February 20, 2011
Happiness sneaks in through a door you didn't know you left it open.
Sup Earthlings! Joleneeeeee here! I'm helping Shanleong make his blog more interesting. haha!
And Shanleong is foreverrr confused about his work, or stuck with his school work. Sigh. Have fun yo. 2 years in Jc, won't really die lah.. Just..... die of stress maybe? haha! Just kidding. :D Too bad i can't help in any aspects. omg, your font is really really tiny.
Jolene Ong Shi Hui is fweaking awesome. :D omg, i cannot believe i actually wrote this myself. Shall not boast about myself here, let Shanleong do it then. LOL! Wow, its been how long since I've actually used blogspot? I don't even know how to login at first, I'm a noob cake. Shit, how to cook a salmon. I don't even know whether is it even cooked or not. Pfft. I shall eat it raw, like a barbarian. :D
YAY. Watching Charlie St. Cloud now. Srzly, Charlie (Zac Efron) can see his dead friend and brother. How is that even possible. I have no idea what is this show about.
I think I'm bored. Okay i am..
PS: Ive been staring at the screen for good 10minutes, for nothing.. wow. And so sorry, i made this post a little too girlie. *grins*
loves,
crazylies