あ.otaku

Ello! Welcome to my blog! My name is Tan Shan Leong. Going 17 this year on 15th may!

bold italic underline strikeout



Tagboard



Links


Fanny


Sariza


Trecia


Swee yik


Jess


Jievanda


Tiffany


Amalina


Jolene


Wei sin


Syafiqah


Khai



This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.
imvu playlistflash fetishmp3 music player for myspace

え.history

1st day of Term 3........Wonderful day........help... NPCC MARCH CAMP 2010~~ <---Wehee....Spot me??<---... Last post^^ "Don't be afraid of showing your feelings; be afra... It quite late now....should be sleeping *yawn*....... Right, i jus typed fin one long post and it cannot... hehe, i am back!!! Did anyone miss me??? Rite i gu... “无所谓”,看似简单的三个字,却隐藏了好多难以让人发现的东西。无所谓的心酸,无所谓的孤寂,无所谓的人... I passed my english...YEAH!!! 52/100!! and i am on... affairs of the heart, leave it till 6 months later...





thosehighclassanimals

Monday, June 28, 2010 # Monday, June 28, 2010

Guessing the time correctly without looking and feeling like god.

*Sleeping & Gets a Text* Are You Awake? I Am Now

I pretend I don't like you so that I won't lose you as a friend...

putting aside the worst problem you've ever had to help someone else with theirs

"This tastes like sh*t!!!" How do you know what sh*t tastes like??" "Um because Ive tasted your mums cooking"

I saw the 'typing' icon for like 5 minutes on chat. you said 'ok'. WTH

clicking on someone to chat but when it opens it says they're offline.. wtf

"who do you like" YOU YOU YOU ITS YOU "no one"

Oh no, don't worry about me.. It's not like I have feelings or anything.


Random Facebook pages i liked just now... spamming ^^






© by dottedlini 2010// brushes by them and some people