Tuesday, February 22, 2011 # Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Self-trust is the first secret to success.
Sup Earthling!
I couldn't sleep so here I am blogging for Shanleong! haha :D omg, my butt freaking hurt cos Ive been sitting right in front of my computer for hours. Screw the butt cramp! Owww owww owww I'm not gonna move. GRRR! And, I'm happy that I just gained 2 more followers on Tumblr! I cannot tell you how happy/elated/gay I'm feeling right now.
I have been watching How I Met Your Mother Season 6. Srzly, it's the funniest show ever. Its pretty stupid but it really made me laugh. Nice show (: Well because of me, spending too much time on shows, I've neglected Shanleong! AWWWWW. Too bad, you taught me how to download movies. hahahahaha!
Okay, shall continue watching my show already. Goodnight!
PS: Remember your pinky hook with me.
loves,
crazylies