Tuesday, May 10, 2011 # Tuesday, May 10, 2011
I wanted you.
I hate your phone calls
In the middle of the day
Cause all you do is remind that my baby is so far away
It drives me crazy
Cause i need you with me
I know its time for you to understand when i say that
I hate goodbyes
I hate these tears in my eyes
I hate myself for the way i feel about you everytime
I’ve had enough
I’m sick of wishing she was around me every day, every night
its way too much
I hate love
I don’t want to feel this alone
Having insomnias lately...thinking about what lying ahead and how i should decide and prioritize my things. Thinking about how....she felt bout me.....and if..i should continue ahead...bcos i see no point in continuing in smth that produce no result. No of cos i dw to give up......but u make me feel like, i am nothing to you....
i keep quiet...bcos even if i tell you, will you understand?? bcos everytime i told you i am ___, you will tell me i dun haf to....why isit i dun haf too? so i am tired...of saying again and again........and eventually...i wun say anymore...and of cos i wun care in the end.
Anyway update on sku...GG <==
Had functions class test today, my GC spoil...qn 1 cmi , qn 2 still okay la.....total...i subpass oso happy le really...handed PI oso, was so relieve PI is finally over, but new task given : complete GPP by this week...SUI LA!! no break for me alr...sayonara to my bdae for PW...woot (Y) anyway i dun really care about bdaes.....its so lonely every year, except the year when evelyn celebrated with me.......other than tat...my bdaes are just..boring ttc... anyway i saw this at jialing house a few months back...shall write it other time, too lazy to squint my eyes to look at my iphone, cos the pics i took are so blurr....
k i went off topic, after that got trainings, srsly, FK MY WRIST, mind healing faster??? did interval trainings, ten rounds of 400m, plus 9 diff exercise, breaks in between 1 mins... so its like
400m (medium pace, not jogging)
pushups
400m
dips
400m
planks
so on and so forth.....before that..... 3km for warmup......cool right? 3km wamup, 4km real trainings. Cant believe i from top few runners drop to the last.....nice slack nice break.....i am weak anyway....then finish, bought F&N nutri soy, soya milk....AWESOME hahaha !!! went home....whole body sweating then u sit in the bus...cold...woah haha...nearly froze to death...having abit of flu right now...thanks to the weather that is rapidly changing today, rain sunny rain sunny......ah huh james just called me if i want join Legs and Paddles...and i was like nooo~~ i got 25km run 1 week before that...how to run another 6km + paddle 6km....cfm capsize sia...-.-
and now i am braindead.......100+pages to revise for physics common test tmrw....yup 4 topics wich includes Forces, Dynamics, WEP, Motion in a circle........last 2 okay, first 2, i see the lecture notes i sian alr.....70+ pages leh wtf...-.- so many formulas somemore...nvm jus give it my best :D anyway i like my PW grouping
GuoYing - IT
WenXiang - Writer/Thinker
WeeShin - Secondary research i/c --> data gathering from webs
TingYu - Group leader
Me - Primary research i/c --> Conduct surveys, interviews, blablabla...saikang oh yeah HAHA
Math lecture - recurrence interval.....like really, the lecturer is just reading from the slides and tell us to copy examples that all.....$$ for just this amount of work...i can also go be lecturer la!!! whats the point of letting us copy and copy when we dun understand a single crap? oh yea i have this two DRQs on geog, telling me to sketch the landform (Rocks/boulders shown) which is like a crap thingy .....and the way to do it is ....really sketch, take pencil and start drawing exactly whats being shown in the qn paper, label ......walao....drawing leh -.-
CASSANDRA CLARE's City of Fallen Angels IS OUT!! WOOOHOOO! i waited for it for a year alr :D I WANT GRAB IT ASAP before it run out of stocks (duh)
okay... its erm......going to be 1am, i shall try and see if i can sleep...
I hate it when ppl generalise me with other guys.....really....if you do that, you dun understand me...........
P/S : edited alot!!tmrw must wake up early to go Mac and do PW ...first official grp discussion..
P/SS: No carbonated drinks for me, weakens my stamina. Cutting down on vulgarities used, anyone caught me saying can slap me if you want to :)