あ.otaku

Ello! Welcome to my blog! My name is Tan Shan Leong. Going 17 this year on 15th may!

bold italic underline strikeout



Tagboard



Links


Fanny


Sariza


Trecia


Swee yik


Jess


Jievanda


Tiffany


Amalina


Jolene


Wei sin


Syafiqah


Khai



This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.
imvu playlistflash fetishmp3 music player for myspace

え.history

dun u hear sincerity in my voice when i talk.....t... You never know how strong you are until being stro... The truth is...do you? My room is not messy; it is an obstacle course des... "The shell must break before the bird can fly." You be the anchor that keeps my feet on the ground. I finally found my motivation :) Sup Earthling! *yawn* I've got a boring life, but ... Student vs Homework Self-trust is the first secret to success.





thosehighclassanimals

Monday, March 21, 2011 # Monday, March 21, 2011
Don't let the past and useless details choke your existence.

Sup! I feel so sad. I got not new followers lately..how encouraging. I'm gonna delete my damn Tumblr if nobody's gonna follow me ); Pffft, how to get 50 by the end of this month.. And, Shanleong would be happy 'cause he won't be lonely anymore after I'm Tumblr-less, right? haha!

OH MY GOD. I AM FREAKING IDIOTIC. WHY DID I GO TO WORK FOUR HOURS EARLIER? JESUS CHRIST LAAAAAA. Nvrm, i spent my time wisely by drawing. Seriously, i want my drawing to be as amazing as Souyoung's ):

Shanleong! SORRY LAAAAA. Flying fox no different from swing la. HAHA :D I DUNNO! IGNORE IT. I BULLCRAP-ED THAT OUT. HAHAHAHA. One month! wow, can skip trainings..not bad not bad.. Fracture still say sprain?! LOL. Naise one. :) Takecareeeee.

loves,
crazylies




© by dottedlini 2010// brushes by them and some people