Sunday, February 27, 2011 # Sunday, February 27, 2011
You be the anchor that keeps my feet on the ground.
Sup! In a pretty happy mood today even though I got lashed out by my stupid family members. Oh well, they srzly sucked. Omg, went cycling at Pasir Ris park for don't know how many hours.. Jeez, exhausted like a dog and i found my tummy fats. :( Damn it. I'm gonna stop eating, and i freaking broke my "no soda drinks for one week" rule already.
For Shanleong! HEY SUP YOU PIG.:D Yay, so honoured to be your motivator! c: And your awesome sis, don't forget that.. haha! Yeah i know, i would love to keep that as my pet. I mean, how many people actually does that? Heh. Just have to listen and NOT SLEEP in your lectures, and im sure you would do just as good. Plus, you have many friends that are willing to teach you if you don't understand. Jiayou!:D
I wanna go to the zoo and see crocodiles, snakes and PENGUINS. Omg, penguins are adorable. I wanna steal one and keep it in my freezer, shower with it together in a bath tub, and bring it out for a walk with a leash around its neck. :) Cool.
loves,
crazylies