|
Fanny Sariza Trecia Swee yik |
Jess Jievanda Tiffany Amalina |
Jolene Wei sin Syafiqah Khai |
So I was reminiscing about what really happened these few months, just now in the toilet. ( yeah I usually do that, I mean most people do that? I think )
Okay, initially I promise you that I will be waiting for you and I will be there for you no matter what ( which I did ). Then you said you are not ready to fall in love because you just got hurt and your heart will takes some time to heal? So I waited all these while, spent every night with you, just waiting for that one day that you are ready. That day finally came 1 month ago of course, but it wasn't me. IT WAS ANOTHER GUY!?!?! A guy who popped out of nowhere and you chose him instead?