あ.otaku

Ello! Welcome to my blog! My name is Tan Shan Leong. Going 17 this year on 15th may!

bold italic underline strikeout



Tagboard



Links


Fanny


Sariza


Trecia


Swee yik


Jess


Jievanda


Tiffany


Amalina


Jolene


Wei sin


Syafiqah


Khai



This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.
imvu playlistflash fetishmp3 music player for myspace

え.history

"The shell must break before the bird can fly." You be the anchor that keeps my feet on the ground. I finally found my motivation :) Sup Earthling! *yawn* I've got a boring life, but ... Student vs Homework Self-trust is the first secret to success. Happiness sneaks in through a door you didn't know... "I'd rather regret the things I've done than regre... "Ever tried? Ever failed? No matter. Try again. Fa... "Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak. C...





thosehighclassanimals

Saturday, March 5, 2011 # Saturday, March 05, 2011
My room is not messy; it is an obstacle course designed to keep me fit.


Sup! This is a picture of porcupine babies! Omg, they're adorable.. but they look pretty hideous when they are bigger. Damn it, it's so cute. I wanna flush them down the toilet bowl. haha just kidding. :D

Cool. I just made friends with Shanleong's cousin. haha! By accident of course.. I made one friend, and I've deleted one of them. He's the last person on my list that i would erase off my life, but i did. I'm proud of myself. *Thumbs up*

I have the sudden urge to play pool. I have no idea why is that so.. Pfft, it's an expensive sport! Anyway, I'm going to RP on Tuesday. I have to go all the way to freaking Woodlands just to pay my enrollment fees?! How wonderful.. But, Cass, Kelly, and Souyoung would be coming along with me so that i won't die on the way there. LOL. ;D

Gah, i bet those who read Shanleong's blog must be cursing me. haha! Go post something Shanleong! :)

PS: I'm gonna research on how do clams/seashells reproduce.

loves,
crazylies





© by dottedlini 2010// brushes by them and some people